Love soNg for no One

David Archuleta - Crush

I hung up the phone tonight | Something happened for the first time | Deep inside | It was a rush, what a rush | Cause the possibility | That you would ever feel the same way | About me | It’s just too much, just too much | Why do I keep running from the truth? | All I ever think about is you | You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized | And I just got to know

Chorus:
Do you ever think
When you’re all alone
All that we can be
Where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath?
When I look at you
Are you holding back?
Like the way I do

Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away
Yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Goin’ away
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Has it ever cross you mind | When were hangin’, spending time girl | Are we just friends? | Is there more, is there more | See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take | ‘Cause I believe that we can make this into | Something that will last, last forever, forever |

Back to Chorus

***
knp lagu ini?? ehm actually I was interested with David's voice..since he was being famous on American Idol 2008, gw seneng bener dengerin dia nyanyi,,yah wlpn akhirnya David Cook yg menang Idol, gw cukup senang lah akhirnya si David yg satu ini ngeluarin album...but then, gw coba dengerin liriknya on the radio,,wuiisss mirip bener ma kisah gw akhir2 ini..huhuuuu,,yes, Am I craZy or falling in love....sebnrnya sih lebih tepat gw crazy since emang moodnya kadang gak jelas,,hehee...well, overall gw cukup senang dengerin lagu ini,,membuat gw bisa ketawa tiap kali gw lagi di jalan...lucu ya kalo gw bisa jatuh cinta all over again but I hope this time would last forever..amiiin...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lifehouse "Whatever It Takes"

A strangled smile fell from your face
What kills me that I hurt you this way
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

She said "If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see"
She said "Like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me"

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
And give me a break
I'll keep us together, I know you deserve much better

But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else
Start over, start over

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
and believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes

***
ehm this song lebih ngasih gw "reminder" bahwa however when you decided to have a real commitment with your partner, you have to whatever it takes...but still, we have to be more realistic,,ya whatever it takes jg mesti diartikan sebagai sebuah usaha dari kita memperjuangkan sesuatu tapi kita gak boleh lupa, there are a lot of reasons to put ourselves into a commitment so we have to really believe that we would make the best decision of everything!!!! kadang emang takut sih, ky apa ya yg namanya komitmen tapi kalo takut terus kita gak akan maju dan akan terus jalan di tempat..it's named COMFORT ZONE,,hihii..just let go the pains and moving forward to a better tomorrow,,and yes for this, we have to do whatever it takes.....

No comments: