there you'll be



When I think back On these times And the dreams We left behind | I’ll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get To have you in my life | When I look back On these days I’ll look and see your face | You were right there for me

In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky | In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life | I’ll keep a part Of you with me | And everywhere I am There you’ll be

Well you showed me How it feels To feel the sky Within my reach | And I always Will remember all The strength you Gave to me | Your love made me Make it through | Oh, I owe so much to you | You were right there for me

In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky | In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life | I’ll keep a part Of you with me | And everywhere I am There you’ll be

'Cause I always saw in you My light, my strength | And I want to thank you Now for all the ways | You were right there for me You were right there for me For always

In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky | In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life | I’ll keep a part Of you with me | And everywhere I am There you’ll be

**************************************************
sebagai pecinta lagu cinta, lagu ini inspiring juga. kata-katanya bagus!

No comments: